Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Teach Her by Gisele St. Claire



Title: Teach Her 
Author: Gisele St. Claire 
Genre: Romance 








Meredith. 
Now in my mid-20’s, I realize my bedtime fantasies involve situations where I could be discovered by others… 
A chance to live out my fantasies arises, but it’s on the school campus… where I’m a professor. 
My head tells me I need to focus on a real relationship. I’m happy when I meet Garrett, a Personal Trainer: with his hot body, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. I fall for him… off the treadmill, to begin with. 
Everything is amazing, until I discover he’s not a 23-year-old PT like he told me, at all. He’s a 19-year-old student… at my school. 
Now he has me hooked on him, but we’re playing a dangerous game. What if we’re caught? Yet, this just makes it hotter… 
If professor and student fantasies are your thing, along with hot alpha males and scorching s@xy scenes, read on… 

Books in the School of Seduction Series are standalone titles. 












If you're into quick, hot and sexy erotica romance with a twist then you've found the right gal!
 I love staying up late and watching my characters come to life on paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment