Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Cindersmellya by Alexis Angel



Title: Cindersmellya 
Author: Alexis Angel 
Genre: Dark Comedy Fairytale Romance 






What if Cinderella had a lace thong instead of a glass slipper?

The moment I walked into the club, we both knew we were gonna fuck.
Champagne. VIP. Dirty. Sexy. Nasty. Just the way I like it. 
But at the _stroke_ of four, she had to leave me because of last call.
All she left behind was her delicate lace thong.
And now she's gone. She got fired from her club for sleeping with me. She didn't even know I was the Prince. Now I’m searching all over my Kingdom looking for her. 
She’s stripping at a club. I just need to find which one. 
All I have in my quest is that slip of fabric she gave me with the scent of her juices.

*Bend over, strippers! It’s time to start sniffing.*
*Because this fairytale is about to get filthy…*


OMG! Alexis Angel totally went there and re-wrote Cinderella in Naughty Angel Style. No cheating or cliffys but it’s gonna be pretty dirty if you can’t tell. HEA? You know it, babe ;)


Alexis Angel writes steamy contemporary romance about bad boys for the bad girl in all of us. She is still single at 30, in case anyone is interested to know, and still very much looking for love. Her favorite things in the world are flowers, chocolate, lingerie, high heels, lipstick, perfume, and the credit card award miles that she gets from buying all that. Prior to writing, Alexis used to be a financial analyst in New York City. She quickly decided that working for a faceless corporation run by men was not her dream job. So she began to write. And as she began to write, she began to use those credit card award miles to travel all over the world. Alexis is still single, in case you forgot from above. She spends winters in California, fall and spring in New York City, and summers in Europe.






No comments:

Post a Comment