Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Beautiful Beast by Aubrey Irons





Title: Beautiful Beast 
Author: Aubrey Irons 
Genre: Romance 
Cover design: Coverlüv
Model: Stuart Reardon
Photo courtesy of Love N Books
Editing: Ellie McLove
Proofing: Cassie Hess-Dean











Anastasia:

Here’s the first thing you should know: this is not a fairytale. Happily-ever-afters are fables, and Prince Charming is a sweet little lie.

I know all this because he taught me.

Once upon a lifetime ago, the rich, arrogant, sinfully gorgeous, and tragically broken dark prince of the Hamptons was my tormentor. My darkness, my shameful attraction, my all-consuming, forbidden temptation.

I hate Sebastian Crown because nine years ago, for one night, I was stupid enough to think I loved him. And I’ve been paying for it ever since.

Except now, he needs me to help him save his empire.

…And he’s not taking no for answer.



Bastian:

She’s my nemesis. My addiction. My weakness.

My obsession.

I used to tell myself I hated Anastasia Bell - for being poor, for not worshipping the ground I walked on, for looking at me like she pitied me for being me.

When the rest of my world always told me yes, she was the ever-provoking no.

She thinks I’m a monster - a tragic, fucked-up, broken beast.

She doesn’t know the half of it.

Because she can’t begin to know the crimes of my past, or imagine the things I’ve done to her behind the scenes since she left this place.

Years ago, I thought breaking her would fix me. 

I was wrong.

Now I’ve got her in my sights again, and this time, I won’t be letting her go. Even if it means we both go down in flames...











Aubrey Irons enjoys writing about bold, sassy, and intelligent women and the dominant, cocky, and quite typically forbidden bad boys who love and lust for them. Gripping stories, happy endings, and plenty of heat to keep things extra steamy!
In the real world, Aubrey is kept plenty entertained by her wonderful husband, their two adorable children, and the world’s most ill-behaved puppy.






No comments:

Post a Comment