Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dating the Billionaire by Poppy Dunne





Title: Dating the Billionaire
Author: Poppy Dunne
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: July 12, 2017



Blurb

I'm Dahlia Rossi, dating coach extraordinaire. I know how to land you the man of your dreams. Follow my rules, you'll meet the love of your life and have a gorgeous destination wedding in French Polynesia. Okay, that last one happened just the one time. But my rules work every time. I guarantee it.

1. The man makes the first move. Seems unfair? Life's unfair.
2. Never have sex on the first date. No, not even oral. And hands above the table, please.
3. Play hard to get, but don't make it too hard.


Solid rules, right? I thought they were. But then I met Jack Carraway, an impossibly sexy, frustratingly unpredictable billionaire, and broke them all. Everywhere. In an elevator. On a balcony. Beneath a gazebo, of all places.  

Whether I like it or not (spoiler alert: I like it!), Jack is taking me on wild adventure and we're writing a whole new set of rules. Like, always reserve your matching Harry Potter costumes a week in advance; wrestling swans is not as easy as it looks; and sometimes, the man of your dreams pops up in the most unlikely of places and has a really big...boat. 


After years of watching couples find love, it may be my turn. But is this spontaneous playboy the real thing, or just a fun detour around my predictable life? All this time I've been following my own rules and going to sleep alone, with nothing but my second slice of princess cake to keep me company.

But the more time I spend with Jack, the more I learn that rules...they're meant to be broken.

In love there's only one rule: there are no rules.






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio

Poppy Dunne writes books with relatable heroines who speak their minds and whose riotous inner dialogue reflects their complex characters. Her goal is to deliver a story that has equal parts heart, romance and humor. Her heroes are swoon worthy, yet hold on to your suspension of disbelief, because they pick up their own socks and cook.

In her free time, she looks for hobbies other than Netflix and procrastinating to fill out this author bio. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two children.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment