Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Kings: The Complete Series by Coco Cadence



Title: The Kings: The Complete Series 
Author: Coco Cadence 
Genre: Erotic Romance 





These filthy rich boys will turn your world upside down...

Hot guys? Check. Risky situations? Check. Exciting Romance? Check.
All of the King Boys are now available in one deliciously naughty Bundle! Now on SALE for a LIMITED TIME! Get it now before the price goes up!

~ Possessed Series

My boss is an **hole. 
I’d take off my heels and throw them at his face, if they weren’t so expensive. 

Why? Because my boss, the sexy, billionaire bad boy Leo King, wants me to be his wife. 

That’s right. His wife. Except, it isn’t real. It’s all pretend so his family believes it, and I’m supposed to go along with it. 

**hole doesn’t even begin to describe him, and it’s only going to get worse. Especially because his cocky attitude and sudden interest in my private life make it difficult to concentrate on something other than his sexual innuendos. I always do what he wants, and we both know it. It’s not like I have a choice. Agree or get fired. 

I’m going to need a drink … Or twenty. 


~ Bad Boy Billionaire Series

One night.

That was the deal I made when I gave my body to the charming, enigmatic self-proclaimed ‘bad-boy’ billionaire Adrian King.

A prolific artist by day, a dominant lover by night.
His riches go beyond money, beyond power.
Lust is his playground, and I am his willing pawn.

I thought I could resist. I was wrong.

One night turned into two … until all I could think of was him.
The choice was already made the moment I chose to surrender to him.

His desire rules me. His secrets ruin me.


~ Bastard

I’m a dirty bastard.

I do girls to forget about her.
She’s the girl I’m not supposed to want … She hates me for what I’ve done.
I ruined her life.
Now I’m a Motocross racer. A winner. A player. A bastard.
But being a bastard comes with bad press.
Lucky for me Emily is a PR agent.
When she comes to work for me, I’ll make her remember why she once wanted me too.
She can’t say no … she needs me to keep her job.
One way or another, she will be mine again.










Coco Cadence is an erotic romance writer, who loves cocky heroes and smartass heroines. She adores happy ever after’s as much as her fans do, and she will never stop writing them. In her free time she enjoys reading a good book, playing with her cute dogs, and spending quality time with her soon-to-be husband, but you can always find her drifting off into her mind to think of new stories.












No comments:

Post a Comment