Saturday, March 25, 2017

Teach Me Daddy by Isabella Starling and Demi Donovan






Title: Teach Me Daddy 
Author: Isabella Starling & Demi Donovan 













Daddy’s gonna teach her some manners.
MADDOX
I’ve done bad things, I’ve got a reputation. But if I do this, everything could go away. It’s time to pay for my mistakes. 
I have to take little Cora’s virginity. Spoil her from the good little girl into a naughty vixen that begs for Daddy so good.
I have to teach her to be a good slut, but only for me.
And then, I have to let her go, and never look back.
CORA
He’s my teacher.
I shouldn’t be attracted to him – he’s intent on humiliating me in class and making me kneel in private.
I should hate Maddox. Should see him for the handsome, inked monster that he is.
But I can’t stay away. Can’t stop myself from begging…
Teach me, Daddy.
A full-length dark romance novel. Teacher/student theme. Standalone, no cliffhanger, no cheating. HEA guaranteed























Isabella Starling started out as a voracious reader of dark romance, and has since evolved her love of reading into writing dark, twisted romantic tales. When not spending time with her boyfriend, two cats & a Labrador pup, she's chatting away to author friends and plotting her next release.


Demi Donovan is a writer on a mission. A mission to bring bad boys, dark love and filthy dreams to every page she writes, that is.
A lifelong reader, writing is something she always wanted to do. The fact that she can write about all the dark, twisted things going through her head only makes it that much better. 
Demi lives in a small town with big dogs, even bigger aspirations and a man who isn't a bad boy, but definitely plenty filthy.




Isabella 



No comments:

Post a Comment