Thursday, March 23, 2017

Explored by the Mountain Man in Space by Frankie Love





Title: Explored by the Mountain Man in Space
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary
Release Date: March 23, 2017



Blurb

Boldly going where no mountain man has gone before …
I’m determined to make a fortune on this new frontier.
Five years in, my mail-order bride arrives.
How in the hell did I get matched with the daughter of the man that ruined my family’s life?
We’re millions of miles away from Earth and my cabin doesn’t have space for any of her drama.
Problem is, she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
It’s time to explore her launch pad … I know she wants my rocket.
Dear You,
There is no alien-love in this mail-order bride romance, promise! Just bearded hotties and the women they’ve claimed—in space! Nick and Nova’s love story is out-of-this-world! #bigbang #intergalacticorgasm #nicerocket
xo, frankie







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time only

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment