Monday, March 20, 2017

Knocking Boots by Willow Winters and Vivian Wood





Title: Knocking Boots: A Sexy Standalone Contemporary 

Authors: Willow Winters and Vivian Wood 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 







It started as a bet; now I don’t want to stop.
I was engaged once, and I learned my lesson. That’ll never happen again. Women come and go, but my bar is all I give a damn about. F*ck commitment. All I need is one night. It’s just for fun, and then it’s over.


Until she walked into my bar. My sweetheart.

Gorgeous from head to toe, she’s a woman who knows exactly what she wants. The whole nine yards, complete with a picket fence… not a southern bartender with commitment issues.
Maybe it was the challenge that drew me to her… maybe it was something else.
It was harmless flirting at first. Then it turned into a drunken deal.
She’s supposed to play my girlfriend until my sister’s wedding, just to get my family off my back.
Every day we get closer to the wedding, it’s harder and harder to deny what I’m feeling.
But she never wanted me to begin with. It was just a stupid bet.
She never told me what she wanted in return. I know what she’s desperate for though, a baby. A family to call her own.
I’m not ready to settle down, but damn I want to hold on to her for just a little longer.
But I can’t let "just a little longer" turn into forever.








She blushes and looks away. I wait for her. I just want her to open up to me. To talk to me. My fingers trail back down to her entrance and back up to her clit, a shudder running through her body.


 “Please,” she moans into the air, her back bowing as she tries to grind her pussy into my hand. I smile down at her. “Please what?”
“Please…” she hesitates to answer as her eyes dart behind me again. I look over my shoulder, but no one’s there. 
“I’m not going to let anyone see,” I tell her firmly. If that’s what she’s scared about, we’ll be alright. We’re far enough away that no one’s going to catch us and if they come back here, I’ll be blocking their view. Her blue eyes flick to mine.
 “Please get me off.” My dick turns to stone at her asking me that. I can feel my zipper against my dick and I’m desperate to readjust it, but I can’t move my hand away from her pussy. “Anything for you,” I tell her in an even voice. How it’s not strained, I don’t know.
“Mmmhm. I think you need to unwind,” he says. “You’re so tense all the time.” “And you have an idea how I should unwind?” I say, opening my eyes. I already know what his idea is. 
I had the strength to walk away at the park… but like a moth to a flame, I came right back.
 A wicked grin lights up his features. It makes my toes want to curl. “I do. I think you just need to get laid.”








Willow Winters:  I like my action hot and my bad boys hotter. And I don't hold back on either one in my writing.  I'm so happy to be a #1 Contemporary Bestselling Romance Author. I'm so grateful and honored!  I actually started writing after having my little girl, Evie, December 2015. All during my pregnancy with her I read. I only wanted to read romance, and I read EVERYTHING. I would read a book a day — sometimes two.  In January 2016 I was staying up late with her and just thinking of all these stories.  They came to me constantly. And I finally sat down and just started writing. I always wanted to do it so I figured, why not? I never thought I would reach this point of success, to be honest. It’s insane to me that I have so many fans. And I love each and every one of them for all of their support.

Vivian Wood likes to write about troubled, deeply flawed alpha males and the fiery, kick-ass women who bring them to their knees. 
Vivian's lasting motto in romance is a quote from a favorite song: "Soulmates never die."
Be sure to follow Vivian through her Vivian's Vixens mailing list or Facebook group to keep up with all the awesome giveaways, author videos, ARC opportunities, and more!




Willow Winters


Sign up for my Naughty List to get all the newest bad boy releases, sales, great giveaways and a FREE Bad Boy Billionaire Romance → Newsletter


If you would like to order signed paperbacks, you can do so here: Paperbacks

Vivian Wood 








No comments:

Post a Comment