Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet Fury by Michelle Congdon




BOOK BLURB

I’m a cold-blooded killer.

Raised that way by a man named Ryuu after I was found unconscious on his doorstep when I was ten years old.

I have no recollection of my former past, only that Ryuu took me in, raised me like a daughter, and trained me to become what I am today: a silent and deadly predator.

Behind each seductive smile is a calculated plan on how I’m going to kill my next victim.

Deadly with a gun and even deadlier with a blade, I spared no one.

Except one man…

A man who made me question everything I’d ever been told. Whose past was as mysterious as mine, and made me feel things I shouldn’t.

Grady Tanner.

BOOK LINKS



AUTHOR BIO

Michelle Congdon resides in Sydney, Australia. She enjoys reading books of all sorts of genres, watching way too many movies and TV shows (and Disney cartoons), singing out aloud to her favourite tunes, and going on adventures involving food and travel. Michelle is loud, talks a lot and shares an ever-growing list of book husbands with a friend. She has an overactive imagination, and has tried to put it to good use by sharing stories with anyone willing to listen.


 AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment