Thursday, April 2, 2015

Roxy by Stevie J. Cole

ROXY Cover.jpg
**Coming Soon**
Roxy by Stevie J. Cole
Release Date April 7th

Add Roxy to your TBR list.


Synopsis:

Standalone in the rock star romance series, Pandemic Sorrow.

My life had been no fairy tale. Actually, growing up, it had been something more like a nightmare, which is why I ended up so hard. When you don't want to hurt having the ability to be numb is your best defense mechanism. And for a long time all I was doing was existing.

Jag Steele, the lead singer of the international rock band Pandemic Sorrow, was the epitome of everything I despised: arrogant, entitled, but the thing I hated most about him was that he was an addict. Drugs had been the demon that had ruined everything in my life, and anyone who had a love affair with them pretty much made my stomach turn. It brought up memories I wanted to stay buried. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly a fan of Jag.

Funny thing is, people aren't always who you expect them to be. Never in a million years would I have thought the night I meet Jag would have any significance on the rest of my life, but it did.

I found out that sometimes something that screams utter destruction might actually be your saving grace.

Some people may say our story is too screwed up to be a romance, but for two broken people, we made the pieces fit together perfectly.






Even though this is a standalone, why not grab Jag and Rush. Read their story before Roxy is released!

Jag (Pandemic Sorrow Book 1)


Rush (Pandemic Sorrow Book 2)


Roxy-Jag-Rush pic.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment