Friday, September 18, 2015

*Immortal Kiss by Laura Daleo


Immortal Kiss
by Laura Daleo
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Join our release party for this great book! https://www.facebook.com/events/1627936307492093/
Awesome prizes included like these:



Centuries ago ten powerful vampire gods first walked the earth; their blood thirst knew no boundaries. The destruction of mankind was inevitable. Recognizing their weakness, they selected twelve wise human beings to transform with their godly blood. These twelve, known as The Old Ones and The Council, govern The Ten. A blood lottery appeasing The Ten’s hunger was set forth into the human world and passed down every fifth generation, continuing into the present day.

All of Beth Ryan’s life a mysterious mist watched over her, a mist she believed to be a vampire. On a cold winter night, she comes face to face with Philippe Delon, a 700 year old vampire with a human soul. Beth is certain Philippe is the vampire behind the mist. She is drawn to him, accepting his immortality without question or fear.

Beth and Philippe cannot deny their love for each other, nor do they try to fight it. Within days of their encounter, Beth accepts Philippe’s invitation to move into his mansion. The mansion unlocks the door to the vampire world and exposes secrets from Beth’s past. Within its walls, she learns the true identity of the mist, her link to the blood lottery, and betrayal of her loved ones. Surrounded by lies, Beth stands before The Council begging for resolution.


Laura Daleo was born and raised in San Diego, California where she majored in Fine Arts at Mesa College. She is best known for her love of animals and shares her home with five humorous Basset Hounds, Edie, Lucy, Stuart, Morgan, and Dexter, her toughest critics. Laura has held positions in several industries, Restaurant, Telecom, Biotech, Research, and Retail. Throughout Laura's professional career, she crafted her writing skills by taking courses and by joining a writer's critique group and Writers Digest. She enjoys anything paranormal or urban fantasy related, and writes in both genres for adults.

Author Media Links:



Fun Facts
1.Obsession with shoes
2.Favorite food is pizza
3.Love Basset Hounds – I have 4 – they’re my kids
4.I have a Blue and Gold Macaw
5.I do kickboxing
6.Need a Starbucks Ice White Mocha to start writing
7.I started writing because I couldn’t wait for Anne Rice’s next book in her Vampire Chronicles series
8.I majored in Fine Arts in college
9.I met Tom Cruise at a nightclub in Los Angeles
10.I went to Clairemont High the school based on the movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High”
11.I design tees and tanks
12.I was a development partner for an Accounts Payable software system
13.I’m a night owl – love to stay up late at night
14.When I was in High School I created my first and only children’s book “Pete the Peanut meets Ellie the Elephant
15.I’ve had every hair color, blonde, red, brown, reddish-brown, & very dark brown. I always go back to blonde
16.I’m a huge fan of The Blacklist on NBC 17.50% of my wardrobe is black
18.I get attached to animated characters like E.T. in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and Toothless in How to Train Your Dragon
19.I don’t fish because I throw them all back
20.I never learned to swim
21.My Basset Hounds gather around me when I write like eager readers
22.Spike, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series was the first vampire I took notice of
23.I love amusement parks
24.I celebrated my 35th birthday at Johnny Depp’s Viper Room in Los Angeles
25.Halloween is my favorite holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment