Monday, September 8, 2014

*The Dysfunctional Test by Kelly Moran







We're here with Troy, the hero in Kelly Moran's THE DYSFUNCTIONAL TEST, to ask him one very important question. Kelly will be giving away a signed bookmark to one commenter. To enter, TAG a friend and respond to Troy's answer. Now, comment away. 

Link to buy: 


LITERATURE LITEHOUSE: Troy, boxers or briefs? Inquiring minds want to know.

TROY: (laughs) Ask Camryn.


My Review:

The Dysfunctional TestThe Dysfunctional Test by Kelly Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When a book starts with a heading like "Life Lessons According to Camryn: Some People are like Slinkies.  They're only good for a smile when you push them down the stairs." you know is going to be interesting at worst and this book was Phenomenal!!!

When I pick up a book I want to be entertained, educated, or taken away to another world... That is what I got from this book.  The characters are written with such realism that you either know someone like them or wish you did.  I laughed so hard I was in tears at times and I couldn't put the book down.  The love story is so amazingly sweet, you will fall in love with Camryn and Troy.

I received this book as a gift from the author in a giveaway. I am completely in love with this book and will recommend it to everyone <3 br="">




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment