Both Sides Now
by Megan Slayer
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Can the geeky teacher moonlighting as a rock and roll metal god find the one man to see both sides and want it all with him?
Ever since Michael Jepsen walked into Cedarwood Elementary and spotted Niall Grayson, he’s been hooked. He wants to explore every inch of the sexy third grade teacher in all sorts of hot ways. But Michael has a secret—during the summer months, he morphs into his alter ego, Bandit, and rocks stages all across the country. Can he keep his job at the school, while living the rock and roll lifestyle and snag the man of his dreams?
Niall Grayson never thought he’d catch Michael’s eye. Becoming more than good friends never crossed his mind. He’s not good at letting people into his private life and he prefers to keep his heart guarded, but something about Michael makes him want to open up. Will he be able to accept the different facets of Michael or will the relationship fail before it gets started?
When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Javier, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.
When she’s not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school. She enjoys writing in all genres, but writing about men in love suits her fancy best. The cabana boys are willing to serve, unless she needs them. She always needs them. So be nice to Javier or he will bite--on command.
She also masquerades under the name Wendi Zwaduk.
Author Media Links
Megan’s site: http://wendizwaduk.com/indexMegan.htm
Megan’s blog: http://theauthormeganslayer.blogspot.com
Megan’s Fan page! facebook.com/wendizwaduk.meganslayer
Megan on Tsu! https://www.tsu.co/MeganSlayer
Megan on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5330530.Megan_Slayer
Megan on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/MeganSlayer
Newsletter sign up: http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj
25 Fun Facts:
1. I have blue hair and love it.
2. Why blue? To cover the greys!!
3. I’ve seen the Monkees in concert.
4. I’ve never heard Blurred Lines all the way through.
5. I’ve never seen the movie Frozen.
6. Cats or dogs? Both!
7. I have three cats and three dogs.
8. I started writing because I wanted a better ending for a NASCAR book and wrote my own story.
9. Before my first acceptance, I received over 35 rejection letters.
10. Favorite NASCAR driver? Austin Dillon in the #3 car.
11. I got Austin Dillon’s autograph on a race ticket.
12. Favorite football team? The Cincinnati Bengals
13. I never learned to swim properly. I doggie paddle pretty well.
14. I went out for volleyball in middle school, but didn’t quite make the grade.
15. I’m a band geek.
16. I played clarinet in the marching band.
17. I taught school for four years.
18. I used to teach art.
19. I didn’t listen to country music until I was 18.
20. I do the DH’s makeup each Halloween.
21. I’m a Captain America geek.
22. Celebrity crush? Chris Evans and Henri Cavil
23. I have to write while listening to music.
24. Favorite bands? Slipknot, Evans Blue, AC/DC, Queen and the Beatles
25. I write most of my notes for my books by hand before I write the book on my laptop
26. I nicknamed my laptop Superman because I have a Superman sticker on it.