Tuesday, July 21, 2015

*Mangled Hearts and Entangled Souls by Felicia Tatum


Mangled Hearts
Entangled Souls
by Felicia Tatum
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Amazon US  |  Nook  |  iBooks  |  Kobo


Francesca and Cade
Can two loves find their way back to each other despite an addiction and a hardened heart? Will their love overcome it all?
Francesca Taymon is young, successful, and broken. A tragic accident years ago haunts her to this day, and she blames only one person--the one that holds her heart. When she finally gets her first case, will she be able to handle seeing him again? Can she do her job and keep her heart intact?
Cade Kelling doesn’t take life seriously. He’s reckless and irresponsible, drinking all his problems away. When his parents bail him out for the last time, will he be able to handle seeing Francesca after all of these years? Will he be able to tell her what really happened that night 5 years ago or will he lose her forever?
And the most important question….
Can these mangled hearts be mended? 



Amazon US  |  Nook  |  iBooks  |  Kobo


Mangled Hearts become Entangled Souls

Cade is on the road to recovery with Francesca’s love and support guiding him. His life is changing drastically, from attempting to mend the rift between he and his father, to trying to have a normal relationship with his now fiancé. Most of all, Cade must find a way to control his urges so he can be completely released from rehabilitation.

Francesca is building her law firm with the help of those she loves most, but when a close friend reveals her true feelings about Francesca's engagement, it sends her emotions into a tailspin. Through all of this, she is forced to put her feelings on the back burner for everyone else, until the anniversary of Josie’s accident rolls around. Francesca must learn to put herself first before she falls apart.

In this novella, join Cade and Francesca as they explore their relationship and begin their lives together.




Felicia Tatum was born and raised in Tennessee. She always loved reading, and at the age of twelve began writing. Her passion for creating stories grew and in May 2012, she finally wrote her first novel, The White Aura.

She still lives in Tennessee with her daughter and her kitty. She loves cooking, books, and animals are some of her best friends. She watches a lot of Disney channel and often dreams up new book ideas. She's currently working on various projects. She's the author of the White Aura series, Scarred Hearts series, and Intoxicating Passion series.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Felicia-Tatum/e/B00AGI1IVQ/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FeliciaTatumWriter

Twitter https://twitter.com/AuthorFelicia



25 FUN FACTS

1. Hamlet in Mangled Hearts is based on my rescue of my cat, Ace

2. I’m obsessed with Diet Pepsi and feel I can’t really write without it. I’ve tried cutting caffeine, but I always go back

3. I wrote Mangled Hearts in 2 months

4. Nathan, the cover model on Entangled Souls, is a cool guy. I met him at UtopYA 2014!

5. I don’t listen to music while I write. Too distracting because I wanna dance.

6. I generally have a cat on my lap when writing, or sometimes on my chest now that I have a kitten

7. I have 14 books planned for the Scarred Hearts series. Crazy, huh?

8. Francesca and Cade may be my favorite couple to have ever written.

9. Cade’s name was chosen by fans on my author page.

10. I often dream up book ideas, or parts of books I can’t figure out.

11. If I’m not dreaming it up, it comes to me in the shower.

12. I have a book tattoo right below my collarbone that I got at Penned Con last year.

13. I love vanilla scented everything

14. Cookies and Cream is my favorite ice cream

15. I could live on mac and cheese

16. My daughter thinks I have the best job in the world, and I agree with her!

17. My Pandora is currently set to 90s country radio

18. My favorite colors are pink and black…yes, I incorporated them into my author brand :D

19. Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time is my soulmate…he just doesn’t know it yet.

20. Cinderella is my favorite princess

21. Winter is my favorite season…maybe because I was born then? I dunno, but I like being cold

22. I live in the smallest town ever: 4 red lights, no delivery, and everyone knows everyone else

23. I was 16 when I got my first kiss…and I pushed him away cause I was scared hahaha

24. Francesca is a lawyer because I wanted to be one for years. I even majored in pre-law for a while.



25. Francesca specializes in worker’s comp because I have a business degree with a concentration in HR. I loved my law course!

No comments:

Post a Comment