Thursday, July 16, 2015

*An Unexpected Journey by Taryn Plendl






An Unexpected Journey by Taryn Plendl
*Novella*

Four years ago I lost my best friend. Abby was the only girl I’d ever loved and she just walked away without so much as a goodbye.

It’s taken four year to get her in the same place as me. I love her still. My heart belongs to her. She owns me. Now I’m going to get the answers I’ve always needed and hopefully win her heart back in the process.

This time she can’t run. She is stuck with me at sea. She doesn’t know it yet, but she will soon. 

Our journey is just beginning, and I’m going to get my girl.


PURCHASE LINKS:







AUTHOR BIO:

Taryn discovered her love for books at an early age, spending many hours lost in someone else's story.

It wasn't until well into adult hood that she discovered, late at night while the house was quiet, that she had just as many stories inside her just waiting to be let out. Writing has been a way for her to step away from reality and live a bit through her fun and sometimes damaged characters. You will almost always find a Happy Ever After at the end of her stories. She can't help it, it's an addiction.

She's a Southwestern girl living a Mid-Atlantic life with her husband of seventeen years and two incredible daughters who inspire her daily. She is proud to be an advocate for her child with autism, and feels incredibly blessed to be able to see the world through her eyes. Her daughters teach her more than she could ever teach them.

She enjoys reading, writing and spending time with her family, but cherishes those quiet nights after everyone is asleep when she can curl up on the couch with her sixteen year old dog. (Shh, don't tell...He's not supposed to be on the couch.)
Keep an eye out for more from her!


AUTHOR MEDIA LINKS:







No comments:

Post a Comment