Thursday, November 10, 2016

Bucked by Frankie Love






Title: Bucked: The Mountain Man’s Babies
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 10, 2016



Blurb

BUCK

I want two things in life: a woman and a child.
When I walk into the diner and see Rosie, I think my motherf*cking dreams have come true.
We share one stolen afternoon, but then she’s gone.
Eight months later she shows up at my cabin.
Her belly swollen, her breasts full, and with the face of an angel.
Still, she wants to keep on running.
No way in hell am I going to let her go.
It’s not just Rosie that needs my protection­­––our babies do too.

ROSIE

Arranged marriages may be fine for some girls, but I’m not some girls.
I’m on the run with one goal: avoid my uncle and the plans he has for me.
What starts as a reckless afternoon, suddenly becomes a life tethered to a man I barely know.
I thought a pregnancy would buy my freedom.
But I was wrong.
And my uncle is ready to make someone pay.

*This is a novella







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK





Excerpt

“Thank you for making them leave,” she tells me, her eyes brimming with tears. “No one ever makes them back down; but you did, Buck. You made them run.”

“For you, I’d do anything.”

“You don’t even know me.”

I shrug, holding her in my arms. “Maybe not, but does it matter? You are a woman who needs a man to protect her. I’m here and willing. Let me be that for you.”

“Buck,” she says softly, her mouth parting. “Let me thank you for saving me.”

My hands run over her back, and then they cup her face, our gazes held on one another. “How do you want to thank me?”

“I want to thank you with the one thing I have to offer you.”

Now it’s my turn to shake my head. “Rosie, you have more than one thing to offer,” I tell her, not wanting her to believe that her only worth is in her body.

“Maybe so,” she says, licking her lips, her fingers on the front zipper of her uniform. “But this is the way I want to thank you. This is what I want to give.”

She pulls the zipper down and my cock goes rock hard. This woman is giving me more than a thank you. She’s giving me a fucking dream come true.



Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment