Saturday, May 7, 2016

Assured by Kaylee Ryan






Title: Assured
Series: Soul Serenade #2 
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: New Adult Romance
 Release Date: May 7, 2016



Blurb

I’ve always been the guy who plays the field. I like variety and my career ensures that I can have my pick of women.

Until her…

I’ve always been the girl who wants more. I want the white picket fence, the two point five kids and the dog. That’s what all little girls grow up dreaming about.

Until him… 

Why is it that she’s all I can see? I no longer want the variety instead all I want is her. I won’t stop until she believes that she’s mine. 

I assure you…

He’s not the kind of guy I usually date. He’s cocky, and famous and that hair. He says I’m what he wants, but I know his type. He likes to play the field. Only with me he’s different.

He’s assured.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment