Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bella #1 by Kimberly Blalock


Bella #1
A Sagatori family saga

Bella #1 is LIVE

Copyright2015 Kimberly Blalock

Synopsis

My name is Isabella Sagatori. To my father I’m a princess, to others I’m an opportunity. They call me the mafia princess.

My life had been beautiful, I’d never wanted for anything. I took each day as it came and embraced it with Insight, laughter, and love. I chose not to live in the dark shadows,
until now.
Skip ahead and here I am running for my life, for my father’s life, and for my freedom. Darkness lingered and my father offered my hand to the boss of the Chicago outfit to ensure my protection.
Jax Moretti came into my life as a hero and then claimed me as his own. He claimed he'd only wanted to protect me, but the dark shadows that lingered in his told a different story.
Nothing that belongs to this earth is ever free. Until I met Jax Moretti I couldn’t have known how true that could be.







 Amazon UShttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019OBWE4A?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

 Add (Bella #1) to your TBR!!!! Mafia Romance
#mafialove

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27798329-bella

Stay connected with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment