Title: Beautiful Burn
Author: Adriane Leigh
Genre: Steamy Student Teacher Romance
Release Date: January 13, 2015
BlurbI've broken him, bent him, and burned him, and each fevered moment was worth every ounce of pain. Auburn Lawrence has loved her English teacher, Reed West, since she was fourteen. Through brainstorming stories, reading classic literature, and plenty of fiery banter, they've forged a bond that neither of them expected. Propelled by a chance encounter after her graduation, they discover just how deep their connection runs, but love requires more than chemistry to flourish. They spend three electrifying summer months discovering each other under a veil of forbidden passion and desperate lust before they learn that the unattainable is often destined to remain exactly that. By the time temperatures dip and snowflakes fly, their relationship will face a deep freeze that threatens to snap the bond they thought they shared, shattering their lives one secret at a time. Intended for mature audiences.
TOP Ten Things I’ve Learned Since I Started Writing
- Believe in your story.
- Write every day, no matter how long, no matter how bad the words.
- Hire an editor.
- Hire a professional cover designer.
- Emotion is what connects the writer and the reader.
- Too much sex can be a bad thing! In books, in books ;)
- Accomplishment happens one step at a time.
- Step away from the story for a while.
- Avoid cliches, adverbs, repetition, and excessive inner monologue.
- Drinking helps.
About the Author